List Price: $ 210.95
Price: $ 123.00
Introduce your students to strategic management with the market-leading text that has set the standard for the most intellectually rich, yet thoroughly practical, analysis of strategic management concepts today. Written by highly respected experts and prestigious instructors Hitt, Ireland and Hoskisson, STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT: COMPETITIVENESS AND GLOBALIZATION, CONCEPTS, 10E is the only book that integrates the classic industrial organization model with a resource-based view of the firm to give students a complete understanding of how today’s businesses use strategic management to establish a sustained competitive advantage. The authors combine the latest, cutting-edge research and strategic management trends with insights from some of today’s most prominent scholars. A strong global focus and carefully selected examples from more than 600 emerging and established companies place concepts into context within an inviting, relevant and complete presentation. A wealth of learning features and experiential exercises address numerous critical issues confronting managers today. Various online teaching tools and a complete electronic business library help keep study current and relevant. Count on this Concepts text to provide the solid understanding of critical strategic management concepts your students need to increase performance and establish a clear competitive advantage.
- THIS EDITION INCLUDES A FULL CengageNOW OPTION – This robust, online course management system gives you more control in less time and delivers better student outcomes – NOW. CengageNOW includes teaching and learning resources organized around lecturing, creating assignments, grading, quizzing, and tracking student progress and performance. Flexible assignments options include BizLX simulations, Video Cases, Experiential Exercises, & Case Analysis questions (including full cases). Automatic grading and a gradebook option provide more control while saving you valuable time. A Personalized Study diagnostic tool empowers students to master concepts, prepare for exams, and become more involved in class. CengageNOW can work with your current course management system, and in many cases can be integrated with your current course management system to provide a thorough experience for your students!
- WRITE EXPERIENCE 2.0 WRITING TOOL FOR STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT – Cengage Learning’s Write Experience is a new technology that is the first in higher education to offer students the opportunity to improve their writing and analytical skills without adding to your workload. Offered through an exclusive agreement with Vantage Learning, creator of the software used for GMAT essay grading, Write Experience evaluates students’ answers to a select set of assignments for writing for voice, style, format, and originality. For more information about this unique course solution, contact your local sales representative or visit www.cengage.com/writeexperience.
- THIS EDITION EXAMINES THE IMPACT OF CURRENT GLOBAL EVENTS AND STRATEGIC TRENDS — Give your students a better understanding of today’s important current trends, contemporary events and their impact on strategic management. Expanded coverage addresses the recent global economic climate, environmental sustainability, emerging markets, ethics and social responsibility, global strategy, cultural diversity, and similar topics prompting dynamic class discussion and a practical focus that engages students. This continues to be the only book in the market with a separate chapter devoted to strategic entrepreneurship.
- “STRATEGY RIGHT NOW” HIGHLIGHTS STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT IN USE TODAY — “Strategy Right Now” features in each chapter highlight how companies are effectively using a strategic management tool, technique or concept examined in the chapter. Others expand upon one of the chapter’s topics. Students link to the most current research and information about these organizations using the Business Company and Resource Center (BCRC).
- EXPERT AUTHOR TEAM OFFERS FIRST-HAND INSIGHTS INTO TODAY’S MANAGEMENT — As prestigious, active instructors and widely acknowledged experts in strategic management, these authors are able to share unique, first-hand insights into the use of strategic management tools, techniques and concepts in business today. The authors use their experience to build a strong foundation from classic as well as contemporary research.
Search excerpt and free read online for
Strategic Management Competitiveness and …
Strategic Management Competitiveness and … Strategic Management: Competitiveness and Globalization: Concepts and Cases …